Sunday, June 29, 2008

In Late-Breaking Brachial-Chop News...


Chronicle of a journey from youthful
know-it-all to old-fart astonishment.

My friend Joe O'Shaugnessy, a Chicago cop, is teaching a move I'd give... well, not years off my life to master. In my own, or anyone elses, 70th year that offer becomes sure fire Point-and-Laugh material. Joe went to New Orleans immediately following Katrina to help out. These days he and his family return to work with Habitat For Humanity as did
one former Prez and one Prez hopeful. No names please. Because, as still another former Prez put it: "That would be WRONG!"

Joe writes that he "lives for this [Brachial-Chop move]." 35-years of mostly South Central LA Shrinkery plus CA-mandated
Continuing Ed. courses suggests to me that a Happy Teacher is a Good Teacher. Living far from "ChicagoLand," not having been there in decades plus being well disposed towards Joe and his family I've not personally seen his methods. I'm an emperical kinda Shrink
and got tout-suite fed-effing-up with the Carriage-Trade's "I KNOW my problem now, Doctor! And that's half the battle, right?" > and so moodied on back forever to the 'hood. Joe's Blog is http://sprawlingramshacklecompound.blogspot.com/2006/06/i-never-get-tired-of-this.html Anyway here's that move as done elsewhere:
Enough to make an ancient By-His-Fingernails Jew-Boy muse on a Faustian Bargain http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0016847/mediaindex

2 comments:

Joe said...

I will send you an instructional frame by frame series of photos on this!

Doctor Bawb said...

Jayden Robert Starr's birth made Dr Bawb happier than Owsley's Blotter Paper made him in those legal LSD days. Now this! Far fetching out Bro Joe :)